The Digital Media Manager and/or Assistant Manager will work as a part of the Clear Insights, LLC. management team, and will be responsible for producing and overseeing video work for on-campus and local clientele. The manager will be in charge of all producing and administrative work, as well as organizing company meetings, analytics, and resources.
- Meeting with clients and keeping adequate communication throughout the project
- Creating budgets, contracts, and invoices
- Organizing and attending company meetings and events
- Relaying correct and crucial information to freelancers in a timely manner
- Working with the Clear Insights managerial staff to evaluate and improve company workflow
- Must be a second semester sophomore or junior
- Submit a link to a current demo reel
- An understanding of the basic fundamentals of film and editing work: camera and lighting, audio, and NLE software
- The ability to execute a film project from pre-production through production, post, and delivery.
- An overall understanding of Adobe Premiere and Adobe Audition
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to interact well in a team setting
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, and be innovative and resourceful
- Have a flexible schedule and manage time well
- Resume if available
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
Thank you for your interest in the position of Digital Media Manager and Assistant Digital Media Manager, and for your interest in Clear Insights. Please complete this application no later than 5 pm on February 13th.
If your application is accepted, we will be holding interviews in February. Please check your HU email for further information.
If you have any questions, please contact Abbey Frisco (email@example.com) or Camden Wild (Camden@clearinsights.org)